K KIG877 Jr. Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 22, 2009 Thread Owner #1 anybody in Phoenix,az go to garage sales orflea markets, looking to go
cyberdan Silver Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 4,599 Reaction score 2,232 Golden Thread 0 Location Very Northern Left Coast Detector(s) used XLT & Bigfoot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2009 #2 KIG877 said: anybody in Phoenix,az go to garage sales orflea markets, looking to go Click to expand... How hot does it get in PHX in a Sat morn? Not looking fwd to this sat here in SoCA supposed to get to hi 90s.
KIG877 said: anybody in Phoenix,az go to garage sales orflea markets, looking to go Click to expand... How hot does it get in PHX in a Sat morn? Not looking fwd to this sat here in SoCA supposed to get to hi 90s.
K KIG877 Jr. Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 23, 2009 Thread Owner #3 it gets 115 in phoenix,az
cyberdan Silver Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 4,599 Reaction score 2,232 Golden Thread 0 Location Very Northern Left Coast Detector(s) used XLT & Bigfoot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 24, 2009 #4 KIG877 said: it gets 115 in phoenix,az Click to expand... that would be in the shade, right? My parents live in Las Vegas and my dad has tried to get me to move there. I remind him of the heat and he says it is a dry heat. I then remind him so is an oven but I don't stick my head in it
KIG877 said: it gets 115 in phoenix,az Click to expand... that would be in the shade, right? My parents live in Las Vegas and my dad has tried to get me to move there. I remind him of the heat and he says it is a dry heat. I then remind him so is an oven but I don't stick my head in it
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 14, 2009 #5 too far away for me to go ! too hot also.