What's new

Gareth customer service

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot say enough about carrots customer service yesterday I called them and told them that I cracked my coil cover and they said I will send you a new one right away no questions asked
 
Yes, Parrot has great service!
 
I cannot say enough about carrots customer service yesterday I called them and told them that I cracked my coil cover and they said I will send you a new one right away no questions asked



You must be using an Iphone or something with Predictive Text :laughing7:
took me a double take :thumbsup:
 
I cannot say enough about carrots customer service yesterday I called them and told them that I cracked my coil cover and they said I will send you a new one right away no questions asked
Carrots knows how to peas their customers.
 
I was watching a horse race on a sports channel and find it hard to believe that I tore myself away and fell for this post!
The race was coming to an end and the announcer hollered;
Here they come, and the finish is Brassiere in the stretch, Bubble-Gum sticking to the rail, Chicken by a neck, "OH NO" it is Lettuce by a head!
 
Last edited:
Yup, Gareth grows some great carrots.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom