garrettman64
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I am Missing My Ace 250 Already I had to send it back well here's the story.I was out at my usual Location coin shooting and well i set it on coin as i usually do and being a Heavy trash area I used a 4 bar as i usually do so i start swinging and Beep beep beep pull tab
OK Beep beep beep bottle cap steel so i go to the lowest of low settings 1 bar you all know the very last bar to the left on the ace 250 same thing Beep beep beep , by this time I said The heck with it called the factory they said the same thing it needs service and its out of warranty

O well so I sent it back today for servicing I hope it will not cost to much to calibrate but any who I have my Whites Classic Sl 3 but 6 battries Wow.
any better after the factory service
so I cee you sent it out recently Thanks I hope they do a good job on mine 
Yes Thank U I am also Very Pleased I am going to email or call or maybe better still 







