What's new

Garrett AT Pro information

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone is interested in the new kid on the block, the Garrett AT PRO. One thing to keep in mind if you plan on using it for wading in the water is you will NEED the accessory WATER PROOF HEADPHONES which require and extra $$$. Even if you are not going diving or using a snorkel, the connection where the wire enters the controls has to be waterproof and this requires the higher priced phones.

Garrett says the submersible headphones are necessary if you are going to submerge the phones. So just to not be surprised, plan on ordering the extra phones if you wade or go out in the rain. It is still a good deal............As for it working well at most saltwater beaches that is still the question.
 

Attachments

  • At Pro1.webp
    At Pro1.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 681
  • At Pro1.webp
    At Pro1.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 632
Upvote 0
With as many detectors as I have I know I will probably have to get one too. If for no other reason then if the Tiger Shark dies I won't have to wait till they get a new connector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom