Garrett Z-Link wireless
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn't until I decided I liked Garrett well enough to tag your vehicle with it. Kind of like getting a tattoo of a girl's name.

"Stuff" happens :laughing7:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys! I'm new to metal detecting and recently purchased a Garrett Ace 350. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some Garrett decals for my truck? Can you purchase replacement decals for the detectors? I've looked but haven't had any luck. Thanks.

I don't know if they are still doing it, but they were giving decals and sew on patches away to everyone that submitted finds made with a Garrett to their " Searcher " newsletter. If you go to the Garrett site, you should see the " Submit your finds " link.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys! I'm new to metal detecting and recently purchased a Garrett Ace 350. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some Garrett decals for my truck? Can you purchase replacement decals for the detectors? I've looked but haven't had any luck. Thanks.
Welcome to TNET!! I hate to piss on yer cornflakes but, I wouldn't advertise what I might be carryin' in my truck...you know how them durn thieves are!!:dontknow: Oh... welcome to a great addiction!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread