dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually use my little Treasure Wise T-12 the most. I like it over the Lesche for removing more dirt per scoop. I also use a Predator Raptor 31C but it looks more like a shovel in public areas.

http://www.predatortools.com/

I just got the 31c and wow what digger. It cuts a plug fast and clean. It is a little big but cuts a clean plug.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything made by Predator tools that I have owned or used was built great. Top notch tools for sure!

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will test out my handle rebuild for the garrett digger this weekend and will let everyone know If it worked to stop the end of grip cutting problem.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I yards it up last night so I could test out how the fix went.
The plug I milled out works just right without being too big and I can't tell it's under there.

Big ups to garrett for sending me an identical grip to the junky one that tore before which works now. A special thanks to hair spray for being the answer to the problem.

Note: I may or may not have a contractual agreement to say the words Aqua Net.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Guster

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone needs a plug, I have enough milled down to make a few more. Just let me know.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread