What's new

Garrett Gti 1500

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all, I just got a 1500 and before I use it, I was curious if there are any modes/settings that seem to work best for general coin hunting. Also, what sweep speed works the best? Thanks, Jason.
 
Just use relic or jewelry mode and let your ears sort it out. I don't think swing speed is a big factor, and considering you're new to the detector I think you'll be doing too much figuring to move real fast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom