What's new

Garrett Pro Pointer vs. Fisher F-Point

cti4sw

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,559
Reaction score
919
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm looking to get a pinpointer to go with my AT Pro... but I can't afford the hefty $150 cost for the Garrett version that I like.

So: does anyone out there use Fisher's F-Point model? How's it handle? Does it find everything? Is it comparable to the Garrett ProPointer? Would like to get opinions from people who actually USE it or have used it.

Thanks
 
You can get the Pro Pointer for 114 with free shipping.
 
From where? Cheapest I've seen is $117 plus shipping.
 
You can get 2 Harbor Freight (Cen Tec) pinpointers for app. $36- the $20 discount coupon that can be found in many mags. That's 2 pinpointers for $16. they will pick up a dime at 1" the same as the Garret pro pointer. Mine is going on 2 years and you can customize it . I added a bright blue LED that lights when target is located. It took 15 min to install. You can't do that with a pro. Frank

coins_0004 1854 F_edited-1.webp
 
I have the fisher one. Came with my f2. It works well. Ive never used the propointer so I cant compare but I have no complaints about the fisher and the bounty hunter one is exactly the same. I have heard those harbor freights are good for cheap.
 
A member here just sold me a used one for $75. I might pick up a Harbor Freight one anyway for a loaner. Thanks to all who replied!
 
A member here just sold me a used one for $75. I might pick up a Harbor Freight one anyway for a loaner. Thanks to all who replied!
You got a great deal...congrats, your going to love it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom