What's new

Pro-Find 35 shuts off when attempting to find my target

Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hollywood, MD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 / Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that purchasing the Pro-Find 35 to replace my Garrett Pro-Pointer was my solution for a waterproof pinpointer. Unfortunately for me, the Pro-Find has been having issues where it shuts off when I am wanting to use it. I constantly have to check to make sure that it is still powered on when attempting to find my target. Today, I went on a club hunt and luckily I decided to take my Garrett with me as a backup because I ended up switching over to it. I started the hunt with a brand new battery in each pinpointer, so I am not sure if the battery is the issue or if the Pro-Find is faulty. Any recommendations on what to do at this point? I reached out to Minelab to see if they are willing to help me. I actually purchased the Pro-Find because I swing a Minelab Equinox 800. I figured that I would stick with the Minelab brand as opposed to purchasing the Garrett carrot or any other brand.
 
tn_link.gif
I searched Google and found that 4 AMAZON buyers complained about the same problem. Jump over to Amazon and search "Minelab PRO-FIND 35 Waterproof Pinpointer Metal Detector for Experts with Tone ID & Adjustable Sensitivity"

Here is the overview of comments:

"...Some customers have mentioned that the Minelab PRO-FIND 35 pinpointer metal detector can shut off by itself, which may be a potential issue to consider..."

Also - tap this link for Googles list of problems: "shuts off" "Pro-Find 35"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom