Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
HELLO FROM BAINBRIDGE GA. FIRST OF ALL IM NOT YELLING. I JUST TYPE THIS WAY :laughing7:. I ALREADY SENT A IM TO SANDMAN ABOUT HIS MATTER NOW IM ASKING EVERYONE ELTS. I SOLD MY WHITES PI AND IM TELLING YOU THIS, THAT SUCKER WILL PICK UP A HAIR PIN 15 INCHES DEEP. LOV THAT PI . IM IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER PI. IM LOOKING AT THE Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II WITH THE 8 INCH COIL. IS THAT A GOOD DET , BUT IM OPEN TO ANY GOOD DET THAT WILL DO THE JOB AND COST ABOUT 650. PLEASE HELP.. YOURS TRULY
HOMER 007

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Homer, I just thought of something I didn't mention in the PM.

An Excal or Sov GT will not respond on that bobby pin at 15 inches or even 2 inches but will on a gold ring next to a nail. The Sov. GT is an excellent beach detector, just not waterproof. You can change coils and even use premium headphones like Black Widows which is what I use with the Sov. GT.

Attachments

• Sovereign GT.jpg
    Sovereign GT.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Sovereign GT.jpg
    Sovereign GT.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 188
OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
thanks sand man for the information

An Excal or Sov GT will not respond on that bobby pin at 15 inches or even 2 inches but will on a gold ring next to a nail. The Sov. GT is an excellent beach detector, just not waterproof. You can change coils and even use premium headphones like Black Widows which is what I use with the Sov. GT.
[/quote]
Sandman said:
Homer, I just thought of something I didn't mention in the PM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread