What's new

Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

Dave45

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
357
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

Was wondering if anyone had any insight on the GTI 2500, thinking of buying the 2500 and the two box attachment or the whites TM 808 want to do some serious hunting on a friends ranch 681 acres any input would be appreciated.
thanx
 
Re: Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

can u give me the web site company of hats garrets tech?? if it bad for reviews pm is welcomed also...

Thanks
 
Re: Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

From what I have been hearing ..Whites puts out a good product....But I am not into Programing..Barely can set the DVD-VCR Clocks,and I Dont know about Whites TM 808...I know more Whites users than Garrett users though.....I am one of the satisfied Garrett users,but i may change sides soon...Its kind of like the Hatfields and Mccoys,,,,,,Only I'll stay out of it... I think I'll be a Fisher....L.O.L.
 
Re: Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

2500
 
Re: Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

GTI 2500 is the way to go,you will not regret it.... 8) 8) 8)
 
Re: Garretts GTI 2500 or Whites TM 808

Dave, Go with the Garrett, so many people have been happy with their products. I am one of them. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom