What's new

❎ SOLD Whites TM 808 (had this in the wrong spot)

Bosse Wangu

Jr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2025
Messages
31
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Hey guys i have not been on forums in well over 15 years had kids and a career now I'm cleaning out my "stuff" i probably won't get back into detecting until i retire so i want to get rids of 20 years of accumulation. i have this Whites tm-808 its used has some scratches and a ding or two but has been stored inside with batteries and battery case removed. I put some cheap dollar store C cells in it the other day and went and found my septic tank and the old decommissioned septic tank on my property. So, it works. have the instruction book and original box although the box has seen better days this is the older TM-808 with the cave mode, i think whites discontinued the cave mode the following generation due to mercury in the cave mode selector switch? I dunno that's what i was told. Anyway, I'm asking 375 shipped. offers considered. also open to trades of silver and gold coins, bullion, jewelry (scrap value), graded (slabbed) coins. Gold and silver have to be traded on a 90 percent of spot due to fluctuations in commodities. I work Friday through Mondays 4, ten-hour days I can only ship Tuesdays through Thursdays. anyone interested can contact me I will give you my cell and you can call me and we can discuss in person. USPS won't allow batteries to be shipped. So, batteries not included.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251008_101300020_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251008_101300020_HDR.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20251008_101319673_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251008_101319673_HDR.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20251008_101241644_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251008_101241644_HDR.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 50
  • tm808-4.webp
    tm808-4.webp
    249.3 KB · Views: 56
  • tm808-3.webp
    tm808-3.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20251008_101316968_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251008_101316968_HDR.webp
    450.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20251008_101309530_HDR.webp
    IMG_20251008_101309530_HDR.webp
    522.1 KB · Views: 53
I am interested. Sent you a private message.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom