What's new

Gas price tracker......

$3.69 to $3.79 is about average. We have some gouger in town that is always more than everyone else at $3.89. An AM/PM is opening up soon about 300yds from his place so I'm sure he will lose a lot of freeway business or adjust a little. He has probably gouged the public enough all these years to just close up and retire.
 
$3.19 in Summit County, CO, where I buy my gas. That's the cheapest in the county. They raised the price on gas they already had in the storage tanks that they didn't pay increased costs for. The local stores don't really make that much per sale on gas, but they do in volume. If you gripe, they say 'Well, haven't you seen the news?!' A newspaper report triggers price increases and we're supposed to understand. Course, up here, they like to jack up the prices for the tourist trade. If gas was $12 a gallon there'd still be lines at the pump. At least we do have free public transportation up here.
 
I'm surprised no one has chimmed in from good old California. Just checked diesel prices in Ontario,ca. $4.05. There goes our economic recovery down the drain >:(
 
I'm from California crazy. I'm up North and Ontario is South, East of LA. We will be at $4 very soon. The guy gouging everyone up here is over $4 on premium.
 
crazyjarhead said:
I'm surprised no one has chimmed in from good old California. Just checked diesel prices in Ontario,ca. $4.05. There goes our economic recovery down the drain >:(

I don't think our economy is close to hitting bottom yet, but higher gas prices for any extended period of time sure is going to help it along. Highest I saw today in the area was $3.61.
 
Was $3.39 yesterday today it went up to $3.57. :help:
 
6.27$ Crown King Arizona and that was last year :help:
 
packerbacker said:
I'm from California crazy. I'm up North and Ontario is South, East of LA. We will be at $4 very soon. The guy gouging everyone up here is over $4 on premium.

Needles California is notorious for having high prices because of the location. I see gas much higher than near the cities. Needles to Ludlow is about 100 miles and you don't want to run out of gas out there ::)
 
Ray S S said:
crazyjarhead said:
I'm surprised no one has chimmed in from good old California. Just checked diesel prices in Ontario,ca. $4.05. There goes our economic recovery down the drain >:(
it's $3.55 here. Ontario usually charges by the litre.
It gets a bit confusing when you have Ontario, CA, USA and Ontario, CAN. Price here today was 1.219 per litre (3.78 litres to the US gallon, so 4.608 per gallon - and the $CDN is $1.03US today, so that's $4.75 equivalent).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom