S snake35 Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2005 Messages 918 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Jan 12, 2009 #1 I stopped to get gas. The fellow in front of me purchased $5.00 in gas rolled pennies. I bought them off the teller. I only found one wheat cent {1951} but every roll 0.51 cents in it. Upvote 0
I stopped to get gas. The fellow in front of me purchased $5.00 in gas rolled pennies. I bought them off the teller. I only found one wheat cent {1951} but every roll 0.51 cents in it.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jan 12, 2009 #2 Hey, 10 cents profit plus a wheat! What is it about those wheats? I dug 200 of them in 2008, then ran 'em thru the tumbler. Nice results!
Hey, 10 cents profit plus a wheat! What is it about those wheats? I dug 200 of them in 2008, then ran 'em thru the tumbler. Nice results!