Frankn
Gold Member
- #21
Thread Owner
What do you think has happened to the demand for oil with the growth in the Chinese and Indian economies. No conspiracy simple supply and demand math. Do you think that 5 years from now there will be more or fewer cars on the road in china and India?? Everyone wants to consume like an American with one earth worth of resources. Feel free to not consume any if you believe it is too expensive. Or just by some stock in Exxon ??
You mean Exxon with there $20 or was it $40 BILLION IN PROFIT. I think you just proved my point. Frank



Obama stopping the Keystone pipeline, drilling in the gulf and anwar has a lot to do with the price jumping. How are these policies good for America? Answer they are not. Public transportation? A liberal's dream , everyone else's nightmare. As Frank mentioned those of us that live in the country must drive our personal trucks/cars. If Obama was serious about lowering prices he would stop all the things I mentioned prior. In my area the predominate fuel source to heat homes is oil......very archaic if you ask me. I heat exclusively with pellets, much cheaper. If we converted most of these homes to natural gas just think of the reduced demand on heating oil and kerosene would have on prices nationwide. Instead of us Americans having to accept a reduced standard of living how about we become proactive about new energy sources and newer technology to heat our homes. Just so you can see how much I am saving I figure to heat my home (about 2500 square feet) with oil would be about $3000 to $3500 per year. With pellets about $800 per year....something to think about.








