What's new

Gave Me a Chuckle

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Dumped some of last week's half dollar rejects on Saturday. The coin machines in this bank chain only hold $100 of halves then need a new bag. A teller came out to do the change-out and stayed as I told her I had over $300 to dump. One of the coins in the machine entrance had a 'silvery' look to it compared to the shinier coins. Her hand grabbed that coin off the pile so fast that her movement was almost a blur. She looked at the date, grunted an 'oh' and dropped it back. I said, with a purplexed look on my face, "What's wrong?" She replied with a disappointed "Nothing." I bet you wont get any silver from the tellers at this branch!
 
Upvote 0
Time to break out the silver marker. >:D
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Time to break out the silver marker. >:D

I've done that to mess with tellers, it's hilarious. Then again, I've several TD bank tellers (I bet that's the bank you're talking about, PITA to dump halves there...) that are my friends and sell silver to me for 5x face.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom