Gave up asking 4 hand rolled

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
After numerous blank looks , dumb questions and a total inability to expain what hand rolled or customer rolled coins are i gave up asking. The funny part is that at least half the time i ask for coins now what i get are hand rolled and it takes 1 quarter of the time now that im not trying to explain it.

modified - I meant regular rolled coins. Halves i just always ask for all they got.

Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
quiksilver said:
After numerous blank looks , dumb questions and a total inability to expain what hand rolled or customer rolled coins are i gave up asking. The funny part is that at least half the time i ask for coins now what i get are hand rolled and it takes 1 quarter of the time now that imnot trying to explain it.

I just ask for any loose halves they might have. takes no explaining, and gets me the same thing. :-)

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
jrf30 said:
quiksilver said:
After numerous blank looks , dumb questions and a total inability to expain what hand rolled or customer rolled coins are i gave up asking. The funny part is that at least half the time i ask for coins now what i get are hand rolled and it takes 1 quarter of the time now that imnot trying to explain it.

I just ask for any loose halves they might have. takes no explaining, and gets me the same thing. :-)

and thats what you should be asking for... as how many banks order halves to keep in stock... no business wants them...

next someone is going to ask a teller where do i dump? try explaining that...

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
haha...just say rolls of coins rolled, and brought in by customers, or u can say coins rolled in flat style wrappers. but ya...easier to ask for halves...good luck hope u find lots of silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread