What's new

Gemini 3 question

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently acquired a Gemini 3 and was wondering if anyone has tried one or uses one if so what for and how effective is it.thank you
 
Thank you for your reply I've been reading the manual and tried it in my back yard it seams pretty nice I was thinking of selling it but I'm still unsure
 
They are used for cache hunting and locating underground pipes. We used a different one / Garrett GTI2500 to locate several caches on a piece of property. These caches had money that was buried during the 1970s. We dug up 5 containers holding over $18K worth of silver.


They go for about $400 used. I'd keep it if you ever think you might Cache hunt.

Wayne

Metal Detector Sales Rental | Treasure Hunting | Metal Detecting Stuff
 
That is very cool I think I'm going to give it a try my grandfather buried his ww2 metals I have a rough idea where but have had no luck so I'm gonna try the boxes I'll let you know how I do .thanks again and nice video
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom