What's new

George Washington Engraved Silver Spoon

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
Found this cool spoon at historic home in NY - engraved with New High School in Washington state - already reached out to school and sent photos see what they say. I see school founded in 1899 so possible this was 100 year anniversary of his death in1799 if tHis was made year school opened... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475170814.599361.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1475170850.426838.webp
 
Upvote 36
That's a pretty interesting find. Those engraved spoons are nice. I found one once. Can't remember what it was but certainly not as cool as that one. Congrats!
 
That thing is SWEET!!!!! congratz...
 
SO gorgeous--impeccable shape. Congrats! ~Lisa & John
 
Sweet relic. Congrats! ! Keep Swinging!
 
Sure is in good shape. Great find.
Congrats!!
 
Well done,, how many of those were made?
Probably worth something to a collector.
Congrats.
 
VERY NICE !!!
 
Great relic find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Very nice, any photos of silversmith marks, full photos would be cool, I'd love to see more?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom