What's new

George Washington Halfpenny

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
3,846
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
I found this coin yesterday. By far, it is my best find to date.
 

Attachments

  • GeorgeWashington 003.webp
    GeorgeWashington 003.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,195
  • GeorgeWashington 010.webp
    GeorgeWashington 010.webp
    83 KB · Views: 2,191
  • GeorgeWashington 003.webp
    GeorgeWashington 003.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,190
  • GeorgeWashington 010.webp
    GeorgeWashington 010.webp
    83 KB · Views: 2,181
Upvote 0
I would sure love to see one of those coppers staring up at me. Good one!
 
sweeeet !!!!! :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D i don't remember this posted.......
 
Your halfpenny looks great.No chance of me finding one of those here in minn.Very nice find DUDE.
 
Excellent find Kirk!Didn't see the original post but that is one coin I'd love to find. Congrats! Bootstrap
 
Nice find i would like to dig up one of them so far never had...keep the faith and good work...........................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom