Georgia Bigfoot!!!!!!!!!

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
Woke up at 2:00 AM. Mountain dog, Our Great Pyrennes was raising you know what. Got up and went to front porch. Dog was in creek staring at woods not moving a muscle. All the sudden the strangest animal sound came out of the woods, raising the hair on my neck. the animal did this twice and disappeared into the forest. The dog finally calmed down. Got up this morning and went to the woods, was it bigfoot? The photo shows the dog print on the left and he weighs 150#. Saw game warden on next road with bear trap this afternoon.

Attachments

• 100_1293.JPG
    100_1293.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 251

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
I've heard of Big Foot stories in South Georgia. Long as he stays in your neck of the woods I'll feel much better. lol

OP
OP
gametalman52

gametalman52

Jul 27, 2007
Northeast Georgia
Detector(s) used
DFX,XLT, Goldbug
Bears have this deep throaty huff sound when they are being threatened. this sound starts like that but progresses to a more higher pitch at the end. I first heard this this winter standing on our 2nd floor outside. It was the most god awful sound I have even heard. It was more like it came out of Africa than the woods of North Georgia. Had a bear on our upper deck this last winter destroyng the bird feeder and we were face to face while I was watchingTV, but this was totally different. Too Creepy.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Pepper2004 said:
I've heard of Big Foot stories in South Georgia. Long as he stays in your neck of the woods I'll feel much better. lol

Nicky, you smell so purdy! And I'm happy I helped you save a few $$$. That is what friends do. :-*

All this time I was finding Junque & Crappe ...

Thank you for saving me all those psychiatric $$$.

Nicky

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
looks like you've got a black bear running around. They will come up to houses if they get hungry and food is scarce. Don't leave your trash cans by the house, move them away and if you have dog food outside move it inside to a place they can't get to. Basically if it can be remotely viewed as food you will have a recurring problem

relichunters

Bronze Member
May 4, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
I believe its a bear, they are pretty scared animals until you provoke them to attack like be near their baby or hit them with something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread