Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Gold is great for relics , coins and gold. The waterproof capability opens up new areas to detect. Give me a call if I can answer any questions for you.

Wayne

(832) 928-9135

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

TomPA

Feb 13, 2011
Western PA.
Detector(s) used
F75
AT Pro Gold
Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good choice. Easy to learn, easy to love.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will be huttin ghost town areas.I think this detector will be great for this.I will be nugget shooting also, and coin shooting.Weather proof too.I got to do this.What you think? K

You picked a great detector for that! The Garrett AT GOLD was specifically designed to do waht you described.

Feel free to holler with questions. I have many hours on one and be glad to help!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, the AT Gold is a sweet machine. I tell people to learn the All Metal mode and use it whenever the trash starts to thin out. Listen for the short, sharp hits that are deep. The deepest targets do not show accurate ID numbers so if it sounds right, dig and learn. I went to a tot lot and checked every signal with Iron Audio then dug it anyway. About an hour of that and you will learn a lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions