What's new

Gettin' There

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,866
Reaction score
76,321
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was over at My Dr. Yesterday afternoon .

Told Her I'm feeling allot Better, But the Real Test will be this Weekend,
As I'm planning to take my First trip out detecting

000aaa.webp

She told me Her kids Still Wanting to Detect & She bought him one,
But she apparently bought a Piece of Junk online. My Guess Ebay.
So I Sent her to Kellyco, Figuring they should have a few good Kid Size Units.

Anyway right before making this post

I Double Checked Wilkes Barre Ch 16's area Weather Report online.

000bbb.webp

Hopefully that first 2 Days Stay up North.

Now to decide Where My First Sojourn this year will Be :(
 
Last edited:
Like that forecast!

Geeze Jeff haven't you learned anything!!!! You NEVER tell the doc you're feeling good or better. When you do that they'll give you three new prescriptions and schedule you for four more appointments.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::tongue3:
 
I didn't know girls could be doctors?? :)
 
I didn't know girls could be doctors?? :)

There are 3 or 4 who Passed their Exams :coffee2:

My favorite Dr./Surgeon Ever !



Without her, I May be No more .
when I had my CHF She. And the Team they put together of Course.
Brought me Back with a Quadruple Bypass.

She is a Cheer Leader, Which I remember telling her to Her Face.
After her "we Can Do it" Happy Faces & Acts Comments
I'm not a Rah - Rah Person ! :laughing9:

but I wish my insurance would still cover continued visits
 
Last edited:
Perfect hunting weather, go out and enjoy!
 
Wet cold & Miserable out there now

ooghi.webp

Saturday May be out Now Too.

oosat.webp

& sunday will probably be changed to rain or snow tomorrow :(

Can't trust weather reports.

Anyone see or Hear Geese in PA Yet ?
 
Lots of geese flying north for the last week or so, lots of robins around......Joe McDonough
 
Cool Thanks !

That's always a good sign.
 
Hey Jeff, I really like those 60's you got in next week's forecast. Hope it stays like that for ya. Good luck buddy.
 
At least you have an excuse for not getting out already , I can't say the same for myself - kinda burned out on local parks ! I need a good roadtrip !!
 
I'm trying hard to find something new here, but
nothing solid yet
 
lol 3rd change since this morning

0olko.webp

016.webp
 
Last edited:
Oh i forgot 38 Fahrenheit am Celsius now that Hot
 
Yea I don't Know Celsius
 
like you didn't know Grants Tomb was over looking the Hudson
 
like you didn't know Grants Tomb was over looking the Hudson

I'm still trying to guess Who's Buried in Grants Tomb ? Lee Grant,

Grant'ed.
 
Well i hate to tell you NO ONE BURIED THERE ,,,,,,Grant and his wife are entombed there its at 122nd street and riverside drive in manhattan NYC
 
there goes the sun

000nosun.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom