Dr. Syn Sr. Member Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 461 Reaction score 701 Golden Thread 0 Location Lakeland, Florida Apr 8, 2019 #21 Take it as it comes Jeff. I was up in Somerset last weekend. Friday, darn cold and rain on and off. Saturday it was in the 70's and sunshine.
Take it as it comes Jeff. I was up in Somerset last weekend. Friday, darn cold and rain on and off. Saturday it was in the 70's and sunshine.
hvacker Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 2,360 Reaction score 1,907 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico USA Detector(s) used My Head Primary Interest: Other Apr 11, 2019 #22 I have flocks of cranes fly over telling me when spring is here and fall. Noisy critters. They argue a lot.
I have flocks of cranes fly over telling me when spring is here and fall. Noisy critters. They argue a lot.