What's new

Getting a Compadre

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For tot lots and smaller parks I don't really want to use my E-trac, so I figured what better than to get a killer machine for smaller jewelry and gold. Decided to get a compadre with 5.75 coil. Can't go wrong with a Etrac/Compadre combo
 
Great choice Bobby! That Compadre rocks on small gold. I'm tempted to buy another and add a gb control and sensitivity control! The light weight (even lighter than Vaquero) will spoil you real quick!
 
Great choice Bobby! That Compadre rocks on small gold. I'm tempted to buy another and add a gb control and sensitivity control! The light weight (even lighter than Vaquero) will spoil you real quick!

Thanks Scott! I sent you an email the other day, dont know if you got it
 
you will be amazed, good luck!
 
You'll love it! IMHO its all you need for parks. There are times I prefer it over my Vaquero
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom