What's new

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things. Nice Array Of Finds

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone

Finally getting back into some swing time. Been a very hot and dry summer so hunting has been limited.

Getting cool here now and we finally got a good rain. These finds are my past 4 or 5 outings at various old parks.

A few notables were the old dog whistle love this relic. Hit with shovel but cleaned up well. Old trigger guard found at around 11 inches. United States Navy sterling ring missing stone.

Nothing over the top but nice to get some keepers. Hope to hit it hard over the Next three months.

HH Jer
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0153.webp
    IMG_0153.webp
    928.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0158.webp
    IMG_0158.webp
    182.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0157.webp
    IMG_0157.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0155.webp
    IMG_0155.webp
    159.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0154.webp
    IMG_0154.webp
    815.6 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 26
I like the old lead slush car. I have two now. One with the spare tire like yours and one without. Very nice finds. Looks like you are doing great.
 
Great stuff! A little bit of everything, lots of good stuff, congrats...ddf
 
Very nice couple of outings,
Silver, Buffalos, "V Nickels", Indians, lots of Wheats, marbles, relics, and more. Quite a variety.
Congratulations
 
Thanks guys

Felt good to be out. I was surprised that these areas were still producing pretty well. I'll be back a little more frequently

HH Jer
 
Holy moly amazing amount of finds did you look for the stone in the dirt my nightmare is finding a 18k ring with the diamond missing I would be hauling dirt home to sift through.Great job!!!Thanks for sharing
 
Thanks man

Yea I fanned the soil some but didn't see anything. Appears the stone had been missing already. But I can't be certain. This is the second one I have found over the yrs. last one was a United States Army with beautiful black stone

HH Jer
 
that is a hell of a detecting day. nice finds!
 
Excellent group of digs! Nice job cleaning everything up too.
 
Jer, that sure is a pretty haul! I adore the dog whistle--never seen one with a dog's head on it (looks like a setter). Congrats! -Lisa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom