What's new

getting close to a milestone

theeteetotaler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
i'm about a dozen ounces short of 1000 in my coin hunting career that i started in 11/07, sorry i don't have pictures of my 40%s, i've sold most of them, but here's my 90% stash.
 

Attachments

  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    136.4 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
I should add that mixed in are some of my other non roll hunted silver...two of the 1oz coins at the bottom, the two worn barbers and well over twenty of the morgans
 
Fantastic collection. I love to see all that silver piled high. Is that mostly from boxes or road trips?

Golden Silver
 
Awesome!!!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
WOW, you found all of that silver in just over a year, un real :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Wow, I really am drooling.....
 
Great picture. That is a nice stash. I really like the quarter pile. That had to be a lot of work.

65GT350
 
Outstanding collection TT!

That's quite an old Whitman Type folder. If you get a more recent one there's also room for steel cents, war time nickels, bicentennial coinage and Ike & SBA dollars.
 
man that's alot of silver for a year. i am getting close to a milestone too, i am 8 rolls short of a full box of 40% kennedy halves. sure would like to make it this week.
 
Looking at your totals, got me curious as to what my lifetime (technically since 1/1/2006) CRH totals were....

427 War Nickels
466 silver dimes
37 silver quarters
3 Barber halves
145 Walkers
224 Franklins
359 90% Kennedys
1190 40% Kennedys

2 Silver Canadian quarters
43 Silver Canadian dimes
and a handful of other foreign silver coins

and when I added it all up.....just over 500 oz of silver.

I know could add a few war nickels that were pulled from slot machines prior to me keeping track (up to 31) and a couple of 40% kennedys (up to 4), but that wouldn't add much to the total anyway, so to I stuck to the totals I was sure of.
 
GMan00001 said:
Looking at your totals, got me curious as to what my lifetime (technically since 1/1/2006) CRH totals were....

427 War Nickels
466 silver dimes
37 silver quarters
3 Barber halves
145 Walkers
224 Franklins
359 90% Kennedys
1190 40% Kennedys

2 Silver Canadian quarters
43 Silver Canadian dimes
and a handful of other foreign silver coins

and when I added it all up.....just over 500 oz of silver.

I know could add a few war nickels that were pulled from slot machines prior to me keeping track (up to 31) and a couple of 40% kennedys (up to 4), but that wouldn't add much to the total anyway, so to I stuck to the totals I was sure of.

:icon_jokercolor: :icon_jokercolor: He's pulling your legs. Just to be conservative take those totals and times them by about 10 or so.....
 
GMan00001 said:
Looking at your totals, got me curious as to what my lifetime (technically since 1/1/2006) CRH totals were....

427 War Nickels
466 silver dimes
37 silver quarters
3 Barber halves
145 Walkers
224 Franklins
359 90% Kennedys
1190 40% Kennedys

2 Silver Canadian quarters
43 Silver Canadian dimes
and a handful of other foreign silver coins

and when I added it all up.....just over 500 oz of silver.

Isn't it amazing?

You could never find that much silver metal detecting. It would take 30 years of searching every day. Yet in CRH, it comes so much easier. Congrats on the wonderful totals! :)

And just think. What you have there is just an average WEEK for LJ! :wink: (Our favorite now retired CRH'er who is attending school. HOw's it going LJ? Did you see that they moved the story about you off to the side on the bar at the bottom of the page? It may disappear soon. But it's been a featured W&E T article on the bottom of the page for almost a year now! Cool beans. You're still famous. And of course will ALWAYS be famous on THIS board)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom