What's new

GH Lyon Drug Co Murray Utah token

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought I would throw this token up here I found about 2 weeks ago. Pulled it out of someones front yard about 8 inches down. Does anyone know about this one? I got some info but the book it came out of was old. Is there any recent information on it? thanks for the help!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1408.webp
    IMG_1408.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1409.webp
    IMG_1409.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 180
I know this is an old thread. I found that token in the Utah token book. I put it on feebay and got 150.00 out of it. Not too bad for something that came out of the ground.

And not too bad considering the guy at the metal detecting shop here in town and one of the coin shops offered me 40 for it. :laughing7:
 
The G. H. Lyon Drug Company, George H. Lyon proprietor, was located at 146 South State in Murray in 1906 and at 3rd Ave and State Street in Murray in 1910. George Harlan Lyon was born 26 Aug 1881 and died 21 Nov 1935 and is buried in the Murray City Cemetery.
John in the Great 208
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom