What's new

Gibeon iron meteorite pendant

stonecutter1

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
95
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shawnee, KS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites MXT,Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
View attachment 702946Here is one of my older meteorite creations. This is a Gibeon nickel iron meteorite. The triangle shape gemstone is a moissanite with bezel set sapphires. Everything is made in 14KY gold.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 502
Cool creation i would buy it if there were something like that were i live
 
Well, It is for sale and could be shipped where you live.:laughing7: Or I could create one for you. Thanks for your input. Vince
 
It depend where you live

How much would it be
And if you could do a simple one
 
bis, I am working on several fairly simple designs without alot of gold. I'm also doing some in sterling silver & meteorite. The prices will start at 50-60 dollars and go up from there depending on the metal & gemstones I use. PM me if you have any further interest. I can e-mail you some designs. I will post more pictures of some of the new designs as I finish them. I do these in my spare time which I don't seem to have alot of these days. Thanks,Vince
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom