What's new

giddy up re:found ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
spur of the moment hunt.no pun intended :tongue3:i got 3 gold my buddy got 3. my ring is 15grams of 14k.his was a tiffany and co. 18k 15g.the eagle is 5 grams of 14k,the other gold ring i hope i left at work it was small but unique.different ring
 

Attachments

  • giddy.webp
    giddy.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 475
  • giddy up.webp
    giddy up.webp
    31 KB · Views: 481
Upvote 0
Wow Snook. I really dig the horse ring. I find a lot of gold, but rarely anything with character. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Now that's how it's done. :thumbsup:
 
I have hunted a few times with this guy, and let me tell you, he is an animal!!!
I bet Dave could hunt with the cheapest Radio Shack model and find the stuff... "Teach me Oh master Obi Wan".... LOL..
Way to go Dave..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom