What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

Oh, geesh! It's past my bedtime. I was just getting warmed up, too!

Probably won't be on in the morn. Busy day.




 
Thursday........... Payday :icon_thumleft:
 
WD, I'm worried about you! :munky2:
=========
We use to also kcm. Now...............not so much.

Crushing can.gif
 
I see flames, so we must be close to RR's place :laughing7:

RR ranch.gif
 
And here is Rook making a house call


Rook making a house call.gif
 
scarf.webp
How about that...........and a blonde none the less :laughing7:
 
Beep.gif
you're welcome Beep :occasion14:
 
I thought I was clear ...No clowns for Christmas.gif
I thought I made it clear........NO clowns for Christmas.
 

Attachments

  • DIY snowman kit.webp
    DIY snowman kit.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 135
  • Must be northerners because they are so pale.webp
    Must be northerners because they are so pale.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Attachments

  • Rook told me to do it.gif
    Rook told me to do it.gif
    2 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Attachments

  • Strictly decafe from now on Beep.gif
    Strictly decafe from now on Beep.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Somehow I don't think the decaf is cutting it. I can't see anything in your last 4 posts. :dontknow::tongue3:
 
Yeh, I just saw that. I always go back and proof my stuff and everything was there. Then 10 minutes later it is gone. I fixed it again hopefully.
 
Good morning Roooooooooooooooooooooook :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom