What's new

Gifs, Pics, and More

e085c485a7554247d7390f282369e29c656d83662dcca55b6c0b81cbd163268d_1.webp
 
Now that's a winter lid.:laughing7:tenor - 2019-12-21T191609.543.gifNice Henry rifle too.
 
Last edited:
Go ahead Frosty, WHACK THE OLD CROW! :evil6:

No, no I'm a bird lover especially the dark ones.:laughing7:and I use to whack the "Ole Crow" but not anymore.
 
Last edited:
Merry Christmas!

serveimage.webp




This tablet is giving me fits,.........

I said brunette,.......... dam auto correct
 
Others have tried to swim that channel. Some barely made it back to the boat. Some nearly drowned and one has been lost at sea. Don’t recommend going swimming in murky water.

Sis
 
Just "a little" sore today.

 
Every morning I'm an a-hole until I have my coffee,...........



After that I'm still an a-hole,........ but at least I have coffee.
 
Here ya go Sanman. tenor (69).gif
 
Hrey Rook, I got another thread deleted. But it was hard to discuss that issue without getting political.
7138d8b4ece1444b5d5d7235100ea17bc12078c0e7851a3a9c49e09e495c404e_1.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom