Primary Interest:
Other
EjpLM1eXgAAHxuV.jpg

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Friends, not much activity here in the last weeks. Did an Asteroid hit the USA or what happen? :dontknow: :hello:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still here dude,do you carp fish by any chance Tom?

If you talk about fishing carp, yes I did a lot in my youth and once I caught an 81 cm and 11.5 Kilo monster who pulled me in the water :laughing7:
I got this monster just with a 2 by 2" cooked potato which I let sink on the ground. All other method's did n´t worked at all.

It was similar to this one (That´s not me but a find on the net!): unnamed.jpg

But I don´t eat carps because they taste very bad.

Funny you asking because me and my wife decided some days ago to make a fishing license. Here you can´t simply go fishing or hunting.

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I like fishing Trout, Pike and Perch a lot.

In my youth I made flies myself for Trout fishing but they did n´t real worked :laughing7: The first line I bought was n´t a floating one and it pulled the flies always directly to the ground which made me nuts... :laughing7: But I caught a nice Roach this way.

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
If you talk about fishing carp, yes I did a lot in my youth and once I caught an 81 cm and 11.5 Kilo monster who pulled me in the water :laughing7:
I got this monster just with a 2 by 2" cooked potato which I let sink on the ground. All other method's did n´t worked at all.

It was similar to this one: View attachment 1869245

Funny you asking because me and my wife decided some days ago to make a fishing license. Here you can´t simply go fishing or hunting.

You can’t here either! The man always wants their cut!

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
You can’t here either! The man always wants their cut!

OK! Thanks for the info!

It´s everywhere the same... You get born and than you have to pay for everything because "someone" putted a claim on it. That´s not real freedom at all.

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
OK! Thanks for the info!

It´s everywhere the same... You get born and than you have to pay for everything because "someone" putted a claim on it. That´s not real freedom at all.

I have always said, we, as a western society and I suspect the world, have never really outgrown the feudal system. We have just changed the names in the hierarchy.

“The penalties are harsh for poaching in the kings wood!”

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I have always said, we, as a western society and I suspect the world, have never really outgrown the feudal system. We have just changed the names in the hierarchy.

“The penalties are harsh for poaching in the kings wood!”

YUP! That´s why I would like to live 2 or 3 thousand year ago.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

It was similar to this one (That´s not me but a find on the net!): View attachment 1869245

Nice mirror carp.

My fishing buddy sent me this pic,the guy would not give up the location where he caught it.

That SLOB weighed 60 pounds.

-8442292802739137919.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread