Gifs, Pics, and More

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not especially, because my brother and I collect modern day cards. However, I can tell you it all depends on who is in the set. Dale Earnhardt, Bill Elliot, etc. the Big Ones, are ones that make a set worth $30 or $800. Autographed ones are a HUGE value booster too.

The company I retired from was a fender sponsor for nascar for years. Each year they sent us calendars to give our customers for Christmas. I’ve got calendars that date back pact Harry Grant and others like Elliot, Earnhardt’s championship. Our company paid NASCAR at that time 180 grand a year to be on the fender behind the front tire. Look it up. BOWMAN PRODUCTS. Then as corporate changed, Barnes Distribution. The company paid in addition to the yearly fee, 500$ to win, 300$ for 5th and 150$ for 10th. I’m planning on handing those 50 some odd calendars down to the kids one day. The Earnhardt championship calendar is probably worth the most. I remember giving customers tickets to races the company would send us. Those were the days when nascar was on a roll.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Van Helsing is one of my favorite movies. I will probably post a lot of gifs. I am fairly certain you all won't mind. :laughing7:

tenor.gif

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
RR
You might try restarting your device.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Ok I got to the second GIF-then to this one-I'm waiting for something to jump out of the pan-waiting-waiting-nothing, gee it's just a yummy. :laughing7:

PS: I don't do horror movies-they give me nightmares-I guess lived too many real life ones-don't need the added features. :dontknow:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok I got to the second GIF-then to this one-I'm waiting for something to jump out of the pan-waiting-waiting-nothing, gee it's just a yummy. :laughing7:

PS: I don't do horror movies-they give me nightmares-I guess lived too many real life ones-don't need the added features. :dontknow:

Aw shucks Pepperj, it’s Halloween time. I love seasonal gifs. Especially Halloween ones.

I don’t like all horror movies. I like the classic Dracula, werewolf, Frankenstein. Van helsing IMO is one of the best modern movies that entertwined them all.

giphy.gif

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used