worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You take good pics Chris.That,s really neat the way you caught that leaf.Reminds me of a day in late fall when it was absolutely still in the woods and leaves were falling like snow,made the nicest sound as they landed.
Nah,it was hanging by a spider silk,second one I got like that.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thought about that too,but I liked my interpretation better,I,ve seen the spider hangers too.Do you know that the spiders use that to anchor part of their web if nothings near to tie it too?
Everything in nature amazes me,who built GOD could do such a thing. Man can't duplicate a simple blade of grass.

Kype

Mar 4, 2019
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tejon/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a half Brittany and half Blue Heeler,she had all Brittany features except she was colored like a Heeler.Absolutely smartest dog I,ve ever seen,Didn,t think she was a dog,loyal and brave,protective to a fault.Had her 14 years.Never quite got over losing her.
i will be a wreck when the day comes for my brittany. his name is capone. cant seem to imagine a day when hes not here.

but until then, we are gonna have good times, running in the river, splitting firewood, and chasing birds, and eating steak!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will be a wreck when the day comes for my brittany. his name is capone. cant seem to imagine a day when hes not here.

but until then, we are gonna have good times, running in the river, splitting firewood, and chasing birds, and eating steak!
Do it!!!!!!! You can,t redo time past. Angel was my girls name.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread