Gifs, Pics, and More

Hey Rook, is that you sneaking over to the Alabama Wal-Marts and paying of people's lay-away 8-)
You've been holding out on us buddy. :laughing7:

Sneaky Rook :laughing7:

Yeah
The one with the wing tucked under his chest. d3547c00efa37558e9a5b71d672750f3.gif sneaky:laughing7:

Hey Rook, is that you sneaking over to the Alabama Wal-Marts and paying of people's lay-away 8-)
You've been holding out on us buddy. :laughing7:

:laughing7: Not many Wal-Stuffs left around here. More stuff going out the back door than the front. :laughing7: Dollar General has them surrounded.

==========
So that is where Tyson's take the salmonella infected chicken parts to :laughing7:
Splains why Rook isn't eating any :tongue3:

So considerate. :laughing7: I just amaze myself at times.

Is Dollar General a Union or Confederate General :laughing7:

IDk, but I am glad we own stock in them. We are getting a new one just up the road.

We need a $.50 Sergeant :laughing7:

Your son OK after that Pensacola incident ?

Yeah
He's fine. He had just left thursday and was off that Friday. They came down to see us at the beach Friday. He was purdy upset about all that. They have around 10 folks they're talking to now. Suspended Saudi flight training and all.

What happened? I missed a lot of news these past 3-4 weeks.

Yeah
He's fine. He had just left thursday and was off that Friday. They came down to see us at the beach Friday. He was purdy upset about all that. They have around 10 folks they're talking to now. Suspended Saudi flight training and all.
=====
Just hard to even imagine. I remember when we went through the checkpoint I felt like everything we did and everyone we knew was being checked by the people on duty . Glad he is OK, you would think a place like that would be safe and secure, but it shows anything can happen anywhere I guess.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back