Gifs, Pics, and More

Your an alien arnt you pepper ! Lol !

I look 220 in the winter, now summer is coming on I shed the winter wear and POOF instant weight loss. Heard it so many times "You've lost weight?":laughing7:

104117647_3058801227537860_6432671348787212327_n.jpg

Good morning gifs.

Poor WD...Just as shes getting into the good stuff she gets all busy and stuff. Hope she finds some free time to hunt !!

Afternoon rook....just got the covid 19 tests.....I have not had it yet. Pretty little nurse jammed that nasal swab deep into my brain.....an hour later it still hurts like hell !!

Afternoon rook....just got the covid 19 tests.....I have not had it yet. Pretty little nurse jammed that nasal swab deep into my brain.....an hour later it still hurts like hell !!

For a minute there I thought you were gonna tell me she jammed that swab somewhere else. :laughing7: Ouch

I learnt a very valuable piece of knowledge 40+yrs ago while in the hospital an its very easy to remember.
All nurses are little angels-why?
They are the only ones that could take the pain away.
No matter what's happening I know they can make it a world of hurt for me.

IMG_20160102_0179_NEW.jpg
Sometimes things in life just give you a big old lump in the throat.

BAF48B0D-05C4-4B14-8B1A-096E91164F11_1_201_a.jpeg
Eagle Owl
They use them to take the fox during the hunts.
Interesting bloke that I had a chat up with.
His father works at the stables where the Queen kept her horses.
Told me during one of the visits her Corgi's lifted its leg on the back of his trouser leg.
What's a man to do-just stand there grin & take it. :laughing7:
(But he really wanted to give a righteous boot to the arse)

Ah! Got fooled by the old corble/shelving bracket.
So you held back the bigger pics. Nice piece in its day.

Nice finds WD and pepperj. Too hot here not to get out plus Sadie is still in the training stages. I’m looking to the fall on my old early 1900’s home place. I may get a chance to hit the old garden spot if I get a purdy cool morning.

Nice finds WD and pepperj. Too hot here not to get out plus Sadie is still in the training stages. I’m looking to the fall on my old early 1900’s home place. I may get a chance to hit the old garden spot if I get a purdy cool morning.

Are you going to train Sadie to dig for you? I wish I had those 2 dogs from Kanu island! They took turns digging. It was great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back