Gifs, Pics, and More

20210309_113928.jpg=20210309_113941.jpg

20210311_083126.jpg
20210309_185457.jpg
20210309_185431.jpg
I think spanish, or Dutch onion ?? Not sure of age but would like to figure it out. Spanish clues popping up....could be coins close by !!
20210311_083051.jpg
Found these pieces awhile ago but re exploring the area soon !!

Wow Rusty! That's a beaut! I'll trade you TWO peace dollars and a rosie.

Rusty,

Good score on the 8 reale. I really like the toning in the devices if you don't mind how much did you pay for it.

Rusty,

Good score on the 8 reale. I really like the toning in the devices if you don't mind how much did you pay for it.

I paid $150 for it, but with all of the money I made, I can get some 1 reales or other coins next time.

Last edited:
Rusty,

Based on a few others I checked out you're pretty much in the price range compared to others.

Unlike some of the relics you track down odds are you're not going to get a sweet deal on Spanish silver just to much demand.

Rusty,

Based on a few others I checked out you're pretty much in the price range compared to others.

Unlike some of the relics you track down odds are you're not going to get a sweet deal on Spanish silver just to much demand.

Unless you find a coin yourself, you won't get good prices any any silver today. I might get a deal on colonial era copper coins, but not silver.

Great looking silver Rusty, lots of history right there. Congrats on being able to scratch that itch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back