What's new

Gifted from Americus

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had become pretty good friends he always would send me dirt pics of his hunts which seemed to be every other day. I didnt mind cause he found some really nice artifacts. I sent him a walking stick I had made and he sent me these in return. I will miss him. Thanks buddy, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11102.webp
    SDC11102.webp
    797.2 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Very nice to have something like that from a friend....special stuff for sure.
 
He sure will be missed around here, glad you guys got to be friends
 
The forum isn't the same without him and his amazing finds! I am so glad you two became friends and he gifted you with some of his beautiful artifacts, you framed them beautifully :heart:
 
Very cool. They will always have a special meaning to you. I have some of the Steve Bauman (larson951) collection from where we did a trade and it has a very special meaning to me because of our friendship we developed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom