Glad to find this site!

Culebralor

Feb 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,:hello: I am an old young lady in need of a hobby and am finally doing something with the detector I got for Mothers Day many years ago. I look forward to finding a pal to hunt with, I live in Gatlinburg but willing to travel as well as explore in these beautiful mountains, rivers and creeks, I was so excited when I discovered you can detect underwater! who knew?? :icon_thumright: In need of a part time job, and maybe I will get so good at this I won't have to, I can only hope, but! Lots and lots to learn and looking so forward to getting out of the house! this should be fun :hello2:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome! - you (should) be able to find a friend to hunt with from this forum group.
Waterproof coil doesn't mean the entire machine is waterproof - beware - suggestion,
watch YouTube folks using that particular machine you have, and learn from them, as well....!

Welcome to TNet from Nick in CT! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Tnet !! you live in a great place to explore and detect.....dont forget research ,it will increase your finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back