What's new

Glad to see someone is finding something worth while

tw656

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
735
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
As I am finding JACK this past week. Three boxes produced one 2001 S non silver proof, and not even in good shape. HOW FRUSTRATING. I got a box of nickels to look through this evening., from one of my lucker banks today. ALso, went ahead and order two more boxes of halves. I guess Im a glutton for punishment. I am trying to plan a trip to the beach for a little MDing, maybe I can get lucky there.

ps also stopped by a few banks on the way to work this morning. Got $27 dollars in halves..... and the results....... more JACK!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Thats how my month started out and this past thursday I got a box with 45 keepers.
 
soldierman said:
That's how my month started out and this past Thursday I got a box with 45 keepers.
Up and down, this hobby is like a yo-yo.
 
I'm sorry to hear this TW. It has to turn around eventually for you. My fingers are crossed for ya!!!

If it is any consolation I went out of town last week to pick up three boxes.....all skunks......so I stopped in at another bank to pick up some loose hand rolled...24 of them......skunked! I threw in the white flag and came home...lol.

Hang in there dude....tomorrow is another day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom