Xraywolf Silver Member Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 3,589 Reaction score 4,364 Golden Thread 0 Location MI USA Detector(s) used Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 19, 2017 Thread Owner #1 On the now defunct GLMD site there was a group of guys who helped people find lost rings, anyone know if the group still exists ? I know someone in the Bloomfield hills area that needs help with a lost ring [land]
On the now defunct GLMD site there was a group of guys who helped people find lost rings, anyone know if the group still exists ? I know someone in the Bloomfield hills area that needs help with a lost ring [land]
O Obsessive Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2017 Messages 614 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Portland, OR Detector(s) used XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2017 #2 I dont know anything about GLMD. But Ive heard about, read stories about, and seen youtube videos from these guys: www.theringfinders.com
I dont know anything about GLMD. But Ive heard about, read stories about, and seen youtube videos from these guys: www.theringfinders.com
mindcrime1988 Bronze Member Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 1,734 Reaction score 2,760 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 20, 2017 #3 I have not heard of GLMD either but I see this site exists to help folks find lost items. Plus I see there are several members who live fairly close by who may be able to help. Lost My Stuff Group - Lost Item
I have not heard of GLMD either but I see this site exists to help folks find lost items. Plus I see there are several members who live fairly close by who may be able to help. Lost My Stuff Group - Lost Item
Xraywolf Silver Member Joined Feb 28, 2005 Messages 3,589 Reaction score 4,364 Golden Thread 0 Location MI USA Detector(s) used Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 20, 2017 Thread Owner #4 It was Great Lakes Metal Detecting, been dead for almost a year. A few former members post here. I'll pass links along to the lady, thank
It was Great Lakes Metal Detecting, been dead for almost a year. A few former members post here. I'll pass links along to the lady, thank
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 10, 2018 #5 4 of us in Ann Arbor