What's new

GLOWING REPORTS on the pistol probe!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
I just got the new Detector Pro Pistol probe and all I can say is WOW! this thing goes deep! its winter here but I did some air tests and the probe air tested at 5-6 inches on all coin sizes!. It beats any of my other probes by a mile!. Although I haven't been able to real use test yet I am pretty sure this thing will increase finds 4 times! and greatly reduce digging time as well as hole size. GOOD BANG FOR THE BUCK!
 

Attachments

  • addon7.webp
    addon7.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 272
DKN

How much of the probe is hot? Can you adjust it so that only the tip is hot if the probe is hot all the way up?
 
I just got one two days ago. Kind of disappointed. Air test on coins from silver dollar to dime I am only getting a range of about 2". After reading all the exciting stuff about this probe I was expecting something like a 4-6" range with it.

You think mine may be defective? I tried a full range of coins, silver, nickel, clad and copper. Different sizes and denominations. I twiddled knobs and the best I could get was a signal at about 2" from the end of the probe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom