What's new

Go Packers!

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GO PACKERS!!!
 
Yippie! Playoff at home!
 
Could only watch bits of it, because I'm keeping an eye on the 1-1/2 year old grandson. Whooped the Rams they did.
 
Was never a Rodgers fan, ever, UNTIL he stepped out of his arrogance and donated $500,000.00 to aid restaurants and called out the government for their slowness of delivering the new stimulus. Now I hope the Pack wins it all. I also hope others follow Rodgers lead.
 
Last edited:
I don't follow the gladiator Circuses, but Rodgers did not bow down and kneel. Don't you think that I did not notice.

Rodgers is a stand up guy.

How are the Buccaneers doing? A home game for the Super Bowl would be the limit!
 
I'd say, "The Pack is Back!"
 
Actually, you may notice my cheer is a little premature but I KNEW​ the outcome! ╦╦C
 
If I m not mistaken aren’t the Packers the only team to actually issue stock certificates. Inquiring minds want to know
 
If I m not mistaken aren’t the Packers the only team to actually issue stock certificates. Inquiring minds want to know

Sure they did, but it does not pay dividends and it's probably worth less today than the day it was first sold.

Actually, it's just like when the U.S. government "invested" in global positioning satellites. You pay the money in but the return goes to some big corporation instead of to the actual investors.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom