God Blessed me with two first :)

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello everyone! This week during my lunchtime hunts, God Blessed me with two silver finds that I have never found before. First one is the 1.3 ounce silver necklace that I found Thursday and the other is a Beautiful silver quarter, (1945) Friday. I have found some silver dimes before, but never a silver quarter. Also this cool little Owl pendant or stick pin. Thanks for looking :) God Bless :coffee2:

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    750.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    871.6 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 27
Great finds! :occasion14:

Can you clean the owl thing up, looks like a circa 1790-1830 cufflink button.

Nicely done,,
I hunted with that Garrett Master Hunter for a number of years. Good machine.
Congratulations on your finds

Congratulations on you first silver quarter !!

Nice silver finds.

I would go back and pound that site. There may be more.....

Congratulations on the silver and the firsts. I'm still looking for my first silver quarter.

Nice quarter, but I am fascinated by the owl pendant. Can you show the front and reverse in separate pictures? And, of course, God Bless!

aj

I will try, I did clean it a little with a tooth pick and one eye has a tiny jewel in it and the other is missing. I will do a little more on it and take close ups of the front and back. The place where I found it was near an old stone spring house that was torn down and that spot turned into a pond :)

Congrats on the great blessings!!

-- Jeff --

I will try, I did clean it a little with a tooth pick and one eye has a tiny jewel in it and the other is missing. I will do a little more on it and take close ups of the front and back. The place where I found it was near an old stone spring house that was torn down and that spot turned into a pond :)
The reverse will give the most clues, although it having a glass or paste insert points to a later date. Plus, if it is an owl from the late 18th C, its the first I've seen. So its a low probability & your first ID maybe right, as a hat pin or the like seems more the ticket.

The reverse will give the most clues, although it having a glass or paste insert points to a later date. Plus, if it is an owl from the late 18th C, its the first I've seen. So its a low probability & your first ID maybe right, as a hat pin or the like seems more the ticket.

Here are some cleaned pics. 029.JPG030.JPG028.JPG

Congratualtions on the great finds! :occasion14:

Looks like a cuff link to me. Congrats on your firsts.

Congrats on the shiny stuff . Love how silver glows

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back