God protect the American and Canadian Firefighhtes helping in Aussie Fire Storms

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi The 26 huge fires raging in mountains 100 miles from me are set to be come a mega fire front 500 miles wide .The weather is going to get worst tomorrow . 110 degrees and strong winds .Highways cut off , 26 mountain towns in peril . 17 people missing .4000 people stranded in one beach town. 40,000 holiday makers displaced . 4 other states on fire too. Total mayhem . Big thanks to the hundreds of Americans and Canadian who given their help.May God protect them . The smoke and dust is crazy . TP

I've been watching all that on the news. People getting forced to flee to the oceans and all. Stay safe TP,hopefully this will all end soon.

tp I know the world is watching and praying for you and all of Australia in this time of need
each of our countries have been dealing with fire seasonally for years now, its become an issue we can all come together to help one another out
this is one of those times and we hope that we can all talk about it when it's all over but for now stay safe

Hi , my county went too red alert today , 2 days ago an arsonist started a fire which was contained .Cops looking for the fire bug . I live in a large provincial town surrounded by huge forest .No detecting for me until March TP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back