What's new

Goerge V and a Blank!

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
First bag of cents of the week down, found two personal seconds.

S20190530_0010.webpS20190530_0011.webp
My 2nd George V cent, out of 1.3 million

And this lil beauty:
S20190530_0008.webpS20190530_0009.webp
2nd blank planchet I've found now as well. Zinc, as it weighed in at 2.51 grams.

Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice George! They are pretty awesome.

What is your take on the blank planchets? I’ve found two of them, are they worth anything? I figured maybe a buck or two...
 
Very nice George! They are pretty awesome.

What is your take on the blank planchets? I’ve found two of them, are they worth anything? I figured maybe a buck or two...

According to the Red Book appendix A, worth $2-$3.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom