worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Sep 23, 2018 Thread Owner #1 It was a bit bit nippy with a constant breeze blowing this morning and I wasn't dressed for it,I did stay for 2 hours then I couldn't take the chill,no fish either. Maybe better luck later,and a bit warmer too. GOD Bless Chris
It was a bit bit nippy with a constant breeze blowing this morning and I wasn't dressed for it,I did stay for 2 hours then I couldn't take the chill,no fish either. Maybe better luck later,and a bit warmer too. GOD Bless Chris
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 23, 2018 #2 Beautiful!
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 23, 2018 #3 That is beautiful!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Sep 24, 2018 #4 That sure is pretty! I'm glad you caught it for us!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2018 #5 nice