going back to basics with 1225x

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

slowNsteady

Mar 26, 2010
Broken Arrow, OK
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter, Fisher 1220 1225 F2 F4, BH Land Star, Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Vaquero
Nothing wrong with the 1225X. No frills but it works. Still have mine, but it's a closet queen these days. So what made you trade off that Edge so quickly?

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have you ever had machines you could bond with and could run the functions easily with? well not the case with the edge for me the number configuireation kept throwin me off and read the manual several times but i don't think i was getting the hang of it and decided to trade or sell, i read the reviews and on this and all were good just about i just do alot better with the non screen single tone machines better the best TID machine that worked for me was the tesoro deleon and teknetics gamma 6000 the only other TID machine i would like to try is the older whites IDX pro with mr bills mods

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with using a detector that you feel comfortable using and the 1225 is still a very good one. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good i hope so i need to score some good stuff before the season comes to a close!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread