BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It wasn't worth the trip this time. Only hunted for about an hour and a half and found about a dollar between the both of us and the usual can slaw and tabs.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Was a cold nasty, rainy, snowy weekend here :(
Bet that cold wind got to ya, eh?
At least you didn't get hung up in all the trash at Hampton!

OP
OP
BamofNH

BamofNH

Aug 20, 2007
Chester, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually, as the story really goes, I decided to goe to the very north end of Hampton because I don't think it's hunted very often. Well we got there a little after 12:30 and I took Cindy's Safari out of the truck and she says, you forgot the scoops. :BangHead: Oh I was about lost it, but calmly took her machine out of her hand, put it back into the truck and headed home. I got the scoops, through them into the back of the truck and went back. Started swinging around 2 and ended about 3:30 when the rain started getting heavy and one of my daughters called and said it was snowing heavy at home. We try to hunt a beach at least one weekend day every week. :icon_thumleft:

So how about the two of you? You do much winter beaching? :dontknow:

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
BamofNH said:
You do much winter beaching? :dontknow:

Nope. Maybe once IF it gets REAL warm and NO wind!
My old bones can't take the cold anymore :(
We spent Oct + Nov in Florida on those warm, wonderful beaches......so this cold seems particularly brutal :( Didn't ease into it like normal.

When I do Hampton, I always head up north beach, too.

HH :)

BEACH-HUNTER

Feb 11, 2007
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good hunt BAM!

You are a dedicated hunter...keep at it!!! the winter is often very good to me on the north shore!! Not many will go out in the NASTY stuff!! that's when the good stuff turns up most often!! Keep the New Hampshire forum going!! if I hit any N.H beaches I will post them here too! Maybe we will run into each other this winter!! should meet up for coffee :coffee2: one of these days...HAPPY HUNTING! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread